The Firm of Larson Wealth Management, LLC
Our firm was founded in 2011 with a mission to help people find greater happiness as a result of solving their most challenging financial problems. Regardless of the nature of the problem, we want to help fix it. What motivates us is seeing the joy our clients experience when they realize the financial success they have planned and worked for. We’ve had more than a few clients cry tears of happiness when they realize they’ve hit the mark they’ve been aiming for.
Don Larson, Certified Financial Planner™
Don Larson, CFP® is the owner and founder of Larson Wealth Management. Don started in the investment advisory industry in 1999 after he graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Finance. He obtained the Certified Financial Planner™ certification in 2002, which is the highest designation possible in the financial planning industry.
After working with a small, independent advisor from 2003 – 2011, he realized his dream of controlling his own financial destiny by opening Larson Wealth Management in September 2011. Don returned to Arizona State University and finished his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in 2012. His education and advisory experience qualify him to help his clients with the specific needs they have.
Don has expertise in three key areas:
- Helping younger families build a financial system that results in regular savings, early payoff of debts, and substantial increases in investment wealth.
- Helping business owners plan for their own retirement by managing taxation and investing in assets that provide diversification from their business wealth.
- Helping families with complex investment and estate planning issues that result from decades of successful investing activities.
One of Don Larson’s keys to success is his ability to listen to a client explain their situation and understand what needs are being communicated by the client. He then presents solutions that are specific to the client’s needs and that will allow them to accomplish critical objectives.
What We Do
We help clients solve problems using tried and proven approaches.
- We define the need and quantify what needs to be done to solve it.
- We recommend the solutions that will solve the need
- We work directly with the client to put the needed solution in place
- We continue to advise the client over time and make any needed adjustments